Monday, July 23, 2012

introduction

hmm this is my blog.. I want to write a blog with english but I'm not too good in english, just an average skill.
okay, firstly, the main reason I want to make a blog so that I can pour up all my feeling about this uncertainty life of mine


second, my blog will be one of the media as I want to share and promote my clothing online shop called InMe wardrobe syop,you can also find it on facebook http://www.facebook.com/inmewardrobe.syop *yah I've just used one media HEY, the Link needs YOUR CLICK!haha :D

third, foodism, ohh I reallyy like to explore n try new dish, restaurant and you know bon appetit, and I want to share my experience on each culinary that I ate haha
I forgot of this menu, I ate this at brussel spring,Central Park Tribeca
my poster(grad pro)

my poster(grad pro)
fourth, I can promote n publish my own design, because I'm a graphic designer, can I write it as show off? haha, but please enjoy my work n word
Thank you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment